Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Still Sunny And Hot!!!!



Amazing to think that its the middle of October almost and we are soaking in 90 degrees. I am wanting it to cool down, so the bugs will leave us alone. I do miss the seasons so much. The kids keep talking about how the leaves are changing. Well for us its yellow to brown.:( I miss Maine every year during this time.


We had a very busy week. I had a blast working in Rylee's class. I was also invited to work along with a substitute because I know the class so well and she was new. I could of ran that class better then her. Needless to say, I could make a great teacher one day, if I finish that route. I really feel great and enjoy it so much. I am leaning more towards it.


Our week is going by very fast. Its been a great week overall. Even my class load is moving along and I love all my classes. I am very happy to be back in school. I am almost done with my Associates, then I will move onto my Bachelors.


This weekend will soon be here. We are doing our normal soccer games on Saturday, then heading to the pumpkin farm. I love this time of year and the kids as well. I found a cheaper place to go to, so it should be alot of fun.


I will write more, just wanted to update. My cold finally left, and so happy the kids never got it.. I love you all.

No comments: