Saturday, September 27, 2008

Saturday

Hello Everyone~ I hope everyone had a good week. I spent my whole week with a major cold and we all know how fun those are. So of course I mixed up soccer practice. We showed up Tuesday thinking it was Lucas's practice when it was Rylee's and seemed like I forgot alot of things because I felt crummy. I finally went to the doctor and they gave me medicine so that was good.

Hard to believe this month is almost over and soon October. The kids are excited to start decorating and I think we will hit the pumpkin farm next weekend.

We have games later today which I made sure those were the right time :) and I think we will just come home and watch a movie and rest.

The kids have managed not to get what I have so I am happy about that.

I will try to post some recent pictures soon, but just haven't felt like it. But promise to get back on the ball with that this week.

We love and miss you all.

No comments: